Tuesday, March 13, 2012

VIP.Kpopers




This week is going to be lunatic, i am exhausted,for real. My eyes were swallowed. Trying to organize things which's driving me crazeh.

SOOO,this gonna sound a bit crazy too but I AM IN LOVE WITH KPOP. HAAAA! I just realized that the guy on Big Bang = Taeyang, T.O.P & 2PM = NICKHUN , TAECYEON, is super duper hot and they just looks (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y). You know .. and now i'm addicted with their MVs and Ofcourse i started watching running man,again. 

Current Playlist 
(top 10)

Blue - BigBang
Fantastic Baby - BigBang
Bad Boy - BigBang
HandsUp - 2PM
Gee - Girls Generation
What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz
Good Feeling - Florida
Falling Down - Space Cowboy ft Chelsea ( LMFAO REMIX)
Ass Back Home - Gym Class Hero

Notice that the first 5 is all KPOP. yeaaa. that's right. i am addicted

So i guess that's all! gbyeeeeeee
xx,Nikita

No comments:

Post a Comment